Saturday, September 10, 2016

Kitchen Angel




Doesn't matter to me if you believe in angels or not-I certainly do! We are lucky to have hurricane Lester stay to the north of us last weekend. Too close for comfort! I'd like to think that the angels heard our prayers and answered them.

I like to collect what I would call 'funky' angels-particularly if they are made from bits and pieces of recycled stuff. I like to keep them in my kitchen and this is one of them. I love how someone else can see the possibility with with a few pieces of things. I don't particularly care for angels made from sea shells though. Don't know why. I guess I have my particulars in regards to this.


Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

1 comment:

colleen said...

I just know it makes me smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin