Saturday, December 24, 2016

Holiday Greetings and Glad Tidings!







Is it here already? It's here. Oh, my. Where did the time go and why so fast?

I wanted to take the time to say thank you so much to our SSS2 hosts who have been so steadfast for all of us. I know our numbers have dwindled and I think it's because it has become difficult for some reason to post comments on other's blogs. I know I have not been able to post on other Blogger platforms like I used to. It seems that the ones that do go through are the ones that have some level of moderation (automated or publisher moderation).

In spite of that, I DO hope that this shadow shot tradition lives on into 2017 and years beyond. I love seeing what others see by way of their shadow shots. The variety is endless!

Thank you Magical Mystery Teacher and Gemma (am I missing anyone now?) for being such gracious hosts that allows us this weekly indulgence!

For all of you out there-have a Happy Christmas and a Merry Holiday!

Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

3 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Thank you ever so much for this wonderful post. Yes. Our Shadow Shot Sunday numbers have dwindled, but, for now, we will travel on. I think that people don't really feel comfortable being locked into a blogging routine. People cannot find the time to comment on others'posts either.
Blogger, in particular has changed their dashboard (non-existant), and many find this frustrating for checking blog posts. I, for one don't like the new Blogger design at all. Very difficult to navigate when I have many blogs.
So many memes have lost numbers. So many memes don't exist anymore - as I know when I check thenm for my Memeaholics blog.
But I feel that Shadow Shot Sunday should be there for all who wish to visit once in a while.
A very Happy Christmas to you.

Kathe W. said...

thanks for the lovely words- have a wonderful day!

Nonnie said...

beautiful image and well said! There are so many blogs that don't have this particular way to leave a comment- so my responses can never be seen.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin