Saturday, December 09, 2017

Bonsai!





A bonsai plant I potted in preparation for the Molokai Arts Center Plant and Pot Sale on Dec. 9th. Members are asked to take home empty pottery pots made specifically for this fundraiser and plant something in it to be sold at the sale. It just so happened that I had a 'volunteer' bonsai tree (yes, it really was a volunteer and I've no idea how old it is). I saw this little 2" pot and thought it would be perfect for this miniature tree. It's an Octopus tree and I know-you're wondering why it's called that when it only has 5 leaves! Well, the flowers are long stems that resemble octopus tentacles. Hence, the name.

Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

3 comments:

Jim said...

Cute

GreenComotion said...

I love the shadows and the pot!
Have a Happy Weekend!
Peace :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

This is very cool. We have lots of volunteer trees but nothing like this so far.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin